[OFB Cafe] Cafe List

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jul 12 21:26:04 CDT 2008

Timothy Butler wrote:

[snip]

> 	The winds are changing. Microsoft even seems to have ceded to ODF.

Well, that's not in stone yet. ;)

> PS: You'll notice I have always referred to Microsoft properly as
> well, or in a neutral fashion (e.g. MS). However, if Fred ever did so,
> the apocalypse would commence, I'm quite sure. It'd be like switching
> to New Coke or something. "New Fred." May it never be!

Hehehehe......and it won't! ;) I coined that name, MickySoft, back in
the days of FidoNet. Some knucklehead at MickySoft who used the handle
"Steve Barkdoll was such a buffoon that he incurred my using that name.
Others picked it up, and it's been used ever since. 'Nice to see a
creation of mine withstand the tortures of time. :)

Fred

--
This message originated from a Linux computer using Open Source software:
openSuSE Linux 11.0 No Gates, no Windows....just Linux - STABLE & SECURE!