[OFB Cafe] Introductions?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Jul 12 19:36:16 CDT 2008

Chris Olson wrote:

> [...]

There AREN'T any "misunderstandings." MickySoft is, IMHO, the most
immoral company in the USA. If you honestly don't have a clue about the
company, use Google....it's your friend.

Fred

--
This message originated from a Linux computer using Open Source software:
openSuSE Linux 11.0 No Gates, no Windows....just Linux - STABLE & SECURE!