[OFB Cafe] Cafe List

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Jul 12 09:28:01 CDT 2008

Hi Chris,
	I'm not sure why your most recent post wouldn't show up. Did you
change anything in the way you sent it from previous e-mails? I'll see
what MailMan is doing. I'm not sure where you get the list is boring
though -- perhaps you haven't gotten use to our humor yet. We like
giving folks a bit of a hard time, but certainly only in a good
natured manner.

	The list has most of the TechTalk regulars, plus some other folks
that happen to be really great people. I wouldn't judge them so fast.

	-Tim