[OFB Cafe] Introductions?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Jul 11 23:12:41 CDT 2008

>> BTW, I am SO old that I knew Chris and Dereck when we were fooling
>> around with Corel Linux 1.0 and KDE version 1.??!  Now THAT makes
>> me an
>> "old Geezer" if anything does!
>
> I certainly won't argue with that! ;)

	Oh, KDE 1.x doesn't make anyone old. I mean, for crying out loud, I'm
surrounded by all these old guys in their afghans and *I* compiled KDE
1.0 from scratch after it came out in July 1998 (incidentally, it was
10 years ago this month that I first tried Linux on the desktop!).

	Sheesh. ;-)

Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth