[OFB Cafe] Well, Where Is Everyone?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jul 10 11:18:47 CDT 2008

>> Thank you and Tim both for your concern- I do appreciate it.
>
> That's what brothers in the faith are for.....in part.

	Quite true, Fred. My prayers are with you, Terence. Thank you for
sharing a bit about your wife -- she sounds like a truly lovely person.

	Blessings,
			Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald