[OFB Cafe] Checkin' out the Café

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Jul 9 16:46:11 CDT 2008

Hi Chris,
	Welcome aboard! Pull up a chair and grab a latte, or try the new
Columbian Supremo that is over on the counter.

> Good thing it's under warranty - the service manager at Crystal-
> Pierz Marine told me it'll cost "about $5,000" to fix it.

	Yikes! Good thing indeed. Now tell me -- this is something I've been
wondering about -- why do boats and the accompanying motors cost so
much? I was looking at a boat a while back and remember thinking, "I
could get a really fine car fully loaded for that price," and it
wasn't even a particularly huge boat.

Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |