[OFB Cafe] Fwd: Introduction

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Jul 9 16:38:11 CDT 2008

> I'm waiting (and not expecting it to happen soon) for such a
> solution here.  I
> have to use a satellite modem, which costs $100/mo and gives me a
> 10th of
> ADSL speeds _with_ a download cap.

	Satellite is painful. Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that. You need to
figure out something with Wi-Fi. :-) I'm looking into the howtos I've
found on using an old satellite dish to push wi-fi over longer ranges,
myself.

Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton