[OFB Cafe] Well, Where Is Everyone?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Jul 8 11:24:14 CDT 2008

> Some months later, rooting around I found it, but the apparently
> untouched packaging only contained a small amount of the base of the
> egg!

	Yes, I've noticed the egg somehow seems to evaporate. Odd.

	(I don't usually keep around a multi-year supply though -- I was
*ahem* egging you on.)

Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                       -- Karl Barth