[OFB Cafe] My Speculation on MacWorld

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Jan 27 15:01:50 CST 2008

>> "It’s that time of year again. If you are at all interested in the
>> trends of technology in the next year, January is the time to learn
>> what is coming up. And not at the CES mind you – these years, the
>> future shows up at MacWorld. Last year it was the iPhone, which
>> managed to shake an industry that had never faced Apple before and
>> start a major shift in the way cell phone development is done. What
>> will this year bring? Tim puts his money on more devices coming out
>> of the Apple-AT&T partnership, for one thing."
>>

>> http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/446.html
>
> Good article.......I share most of what you think Apple is up to.

	Nor did I see this one. *sigh* Thanks, Fred! I'm still betting on
Apple doing something with regards to what I predicted sometime soon...

Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)