[OFB Cafe] [OfB Talk] Anyone Still Here?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Jan 27 15:00:52 CST 2008

>> No problems- life goes on and we do as well (at least for the
>> present!).
>>
>> The OFB Cafe is a good idea- all we need is more customers....
>
> 'Sounds good. How are ya buddy?

	Oops, I didn't see this -- sorry, Fred. I am very well. How are you?

Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald