[OFB Cafe] anybody know anything about kde icon themes?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Jan 25 19:10:02 CST 2008

> Oh man.............I KNEW you were going to do that! As if I didn't
> have
> enough to do already....read one more list. :( Ok....."hook me up".

	You know me too well, Fred. Consider yourself "hooked."

Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)