[OFB Cafe] DNLA and iPhoto/iTunes Server

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Feb 1 23:21:52 CST 2008

Hi everyone,
	I'm looking for some kind of solution to provide DNLA and iPhoto/
iTunes serving simply. I've been thinking about going with a consumer
oriented NAS appliance, since several have such a feature set. But, I
was also wondering if I could find something more flexible -- like a
ARM-based Linux appliance that I could tweak but basically use as a NAS.

	Any thoughts? Anyone tried anything?

	Thanks,
		Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas