[OFB Cafe] Tech Buzz: Who Deserves the Tech Vote?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Aug 26 22:34:55 CDT 2008

>> You'd be younger than me...  There really weren't Gulls - even on
>> the southern
>> outskirts of London - in any numbers, in the early 60s.
>
> Wrong again......you're NOT younger than me.

Uh, Fred, didn't you just say here that you were younger than Derek
via negatives?

Of course, assuming Derek is NOT older than you, that would be
unsurprising... :-P

Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot