[OFB Cafe] Tech Buzz: Who Deserves the Tech Vote?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Aug 26 21:28:10 CDT 2008

On Aug 26, 2008, at 7:59 PM, Derek Broughton wrote:

> On August 26, 2008 21:48:14 Timothy Butler wrote:
>> We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
>>         By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
>>         Till human voices wake us, and we drown.
>
> Hang on! We're not talking about Eliot now.  How does it always come
> back to
> Eliot?

	All roads lead to Eliot, it seems.

> I never knew he was from St. Louis (in fact, I had to check).

	Indeed. His grandfather was also the founder of Washington U. here in
town.

Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth