[OFB Cafe] Tech Buzz: Who Deserves the Tech Vote?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Aug 26 19:48:14 CDT 2008

> I think this is essentially what Fred's referring to:
> http://www.theonion.com/content/news/
> 30_years_of_mans_life_disappear_in

	Ah, yes. That explains it exactly.

	Most in the Midwest do just sleep away the years. After all, to quote
one of the most famous St. Louisians,

	"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
	By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
	Till human voices wake us, and we drown."

Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton