[OFB Cafe] Tech Buzz: Who Deserves the Tech Vote?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Aug 26 11:32:58 CDT 2008

On Aug 26, 2008, at 10:34 AM, Fred Smith wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz>
> wrote:
>>       The midwest is wide open. That's what often confuses me. Here
>> in St.
>> Louis, we have some of the cheapest home prices and cost of living
>> costs of anywhere in the country. (Cheaper than, say, Florida). We
>> also don't have hurricanes.
>
> You have to be pretty desperate to live in a shithole like the
> Midwest.

	Do elaborate on that eloquent statement about my region, Fred.

Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky