[OFB Cafe] Beasts and Superbeasts

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Aug 21 15:49:00 CDT 2008

Thanks Terence, that's interesting. I really should take some time to
read his works. And what could be better than an article with Omar?

Ah, Moon of my Delight who know'st no wane,
The Moon of Heav'n is rising once again:
How oft hereafter rising shall she look
Through this same Garden after me -- in vain!

	-Tim