[OFB Cafe] Rain...

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Aug 12 10:53:20 CDT 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:

[snip]

> Luckily the knotweed hasn't got this far yet (it's in the south of the
> province, though)
>> Yep........know all about it. BIG tomatoes - still green and NONE
>> changing. 'Might loose most of them.
>
> Our smaller varieties are beginning to ripen - _in the greenhouse_!  We're not
> holding out much hope this year.

The apple crop this year MIGHT be as good as last year, which was a
bumper crop. Blue berries were GREAT this year, straw berries were good,
but only a 2 week season. Sweet corn, so far, is GREAT this year. I'm in
Central NY.

Fred

--
Linux is an old Latin word meaning, "I don't have
to support your Windows anymore."