[OFB Cafe] lightening

Peter Hollings PeterHollings at Comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 19:39:14 CDT 2008

Well, fine, suppose I accept all your assumptions and conclusions
including an expected result of the policies that we will experience a
"a relative diminution in our standard of living ".  The question I am
asking is if a) this was sold to us as a desirable policy outcome, or b)
this was an outcome concealed from us in the interest of attaining it
for the benefit of narrow interests.

Peter Hollings