[OFB Cafe] Anyone We know?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Aug 6 11:22:15 CDT 2008

> List has been sort of slow lately.  I sent a message last week on the
> Bigfoot thread with an attachment that was too large and needed the
> list
> admin's approval.  Never heard anything more and thought I had "broke"
> the listserver or had been banned!

	Nah, never, Don. I'm just moving slowly, it seems. I have too many
different irons in the fire these days. :-)

Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)