[OFB Cafe] Anyone We know?

Patrick Shanahan patrick.shanahan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:33:57 CDT 2008

* ~Rick <rwbowers at gmail.com> [08-05-08 14:37]:

> Perhaps, then, the culprit is GMail. I'll send another message using
> Eudora, which I prefer anyway.

I don't think so, but....

> BTW: Do people here manually <snip> posts or is there an automatic
> mechanism for doing that? I often manually cut out older portions of
> posts to slim things down.

A commendable trait, which netiquette specifies.  If only more people
attempted to adhere to the "social amenities"  :^)  Your efforts are
appreciated.

ps: re gmail, this post has a gmail return address but was posted
directly from my machine relayed thru roadrunner.  This path allows
you to see your own postings in the mail lists, uses my editor of
choice and email client w/o any mudging(TM!) by an outside client with
the exception of the mail-list software.