[OFB Cafe] Anyone We know?

Derek Broughton auspex at pointerstop.ca
Tue Aug 5 13:52:37 CDT 2008

On August 5, 2008 10:50:26 ~Rick wrote:

> Perhaps, then, the culprit is GMail. I'll send another message using
> Eudora, which I prefer anyway.
>
> BTW: Do people here manually <snip> posts or is there an automatic
> mechanism for doing that? I often manually cut out older portions of posts
> to slim things down.

Manually, of course.  There's no way for a program to know how much to snip -
though it would be kind of nice if the mail program could offer an option to
quote only "n" levels deep.

But as long as we're still discussing format...

Tim: These are annoying:
> OfB Cafe - Cafe at ofb.biz
> Brought to you by your friends at Open for Business.
Not because of the mandatory .sig, but just because it _isn't_ a proper sig.
Can you configure that delimiter so that it's a proper "-- ", rather
would snip it on "reply".
--
derek