[OFB Cafe] Anyone We know?

Donald R Spoon drspoon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 4 21:15:57 CDT 2008

~Rick wrote:
> [...]
I was one of those who were seeing only blank lines.  Your current setup
works for me now.  I have heard others on other lists complaining about
problems using gmail with various listservers, FWIW.  I have a gmail
account, but don't use it much... mainily to keep in contact with my son
and his wife via the IM features they have.

List has been sort of slow lately.  I sent a message last week on the
Bigfoot thread with an attachment that was too large and needed the list
admin's approval.  Never heard anything more and thought I had "broke"
the listserver or had been banned!

-Don Spoon-