[OFB Cafe] SSL

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Apr 25 11:07:32 CDT 2008

> I'm no expert on certificates, but I thought it shouldn't matter.
> aiui, you
> purchase a certificate for a domain, and then you can use that as the
> authority for any number of certificates you want to create.

Hmm... that would be an interesting possibility.

	Thanks!

Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the
window-panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot